Scott & White Medical Center – Temple
Christopher G. Browning DPM
1. Academic affiliation with Texas A&M University System Health Science Center
2. Central Texas Veterans Health Care System (Temple VA Hospital/Clinic)
3. Scott & White Children’s Hospital
Multiple (17) residency/fellowship programs offered at Scott & White/Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine.
1. Darnall Army Medical Hospital – Fort Hood – active military population
2. Scott & White Pediatric Clinics: Temple and Killeen, Texas
3. Scott & White Children’s Hospital – Temple, Texas
1. Cover all aspects of podiatric care
2. many opportunities to interact/work with other specialities and residents in training
** provide contact information instead of letters of recommendation
** TOBACCO POLICY – your application will not be considered if you SMOKE, CHEW or DIP tobacco products.
The Scott & White Health Care System/Texas A&M University, Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Residency program is located in central Texas (Temple) and has 12 hospitals and 15 supporting major regional clinics. The Scott & White ER in Temple is a level one trauma center. All didactic, clinical and surgical training is obtained at the main Scott & White hospital/clinic, which has 550 physicians, as well as the Scott & White Children’s Hospital and the Temple VA Hospital/Clinic. There is also a rotation to an active military base, Fort Hood (Killeen, Texas). Some travel is involved to regional clinics/hospital/surgery centers in central Texas.