The Pre-Health Student Experience at Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine is designed to provide insight into the many facets of podiatric medicine and the education involved with obtaining a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. The three-day internship allows students the opportunity to:
- Shadow foot and ankle physicians at the Cleveland Foot and Ankle Clinic.
- Shadow foot and ankle physicians in a private practice setting.
- Observe classes/lectures on the KSUCPM campus.
- Take part in medical-themed workshops, such as suturing or taping and padding.
- Meet with current podiatric medical students and learn more about this field from foot and ankle physicians.
2023 Pre-Health Student Experience Dates:
III – Monday, June 12 – Wednesday, June 14, 2023
Registration: Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions